1. Name a song that involves food in some way.
That peaches song by the Presidents of the US of A
2. What criteria do you use when choosing a new cookbook to buy?
must have interesting recipes that are different than books I already have
3. What did you eat today?
nothing yet but my hubby is making apple cinnamon pancakes and my parents and Gma are coming and we having a pasta dinner.
4. Name a vegan food that you know exists but you have never tried.
Donuts, I want to try so bad. Also Sheese, I have tried other fake cheeses but never this kind.
5. The Food Network just called and needs you to start your new show tomorrow. What will the title of the show be?
Vegan Cooking for Everyone
6. Favorite hot sauce or other spicy condiment?
I love Vermont Pepper Works Chocolate Chipotle
7. How old were you when you became vegetarian/vegan?
9 Vegetaran- 17-vegan, then 18 vegetarain- 21 vegan
8. Favorite vegan cheeze?
Almond Cheeze- Herb and Garlic
9. Cutest baby animal?
kittens, puppies, COWS (i love cows)
10. Favorite type of jam/jelly/marmalade/preserves?
pepper jelly and raspberry jam, and apricot preserves
11. Do you take any vitamins/supplements?
B12 and Iron
12. What food/dish most embodies the Fall season?
Squash soup (my hubby makes the best)
13. What food would you have a hard time living without?
14. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
15. It’s 10PM and you’re starving. What do you eat?
crackers and hummus
16. If you have an animal companion, what is his/her favorite food?
Ariel loves Science Diet (the only fish one she is picky), she also surprisingly likes raspberry pie
17. Worst injury you’ve gotten in the kitchen?
sliced my hand when I was 10 trying to cut up carrots
18. When you have a food-related question, who do you call?
mom, or i google
19. Summer is ending- What food will you miss most?
green beans and Tomatoes
20. What snacks do you keep in your purse/backpack/desk at work?
apples, pretzels, granola bars
21. Favorite soup to make on a rainy day?
carrot or squash
22. What’s your favorite combination of fresh vegetable and/or fruit juices?
raspberry, mango, apple, cranberry
23. Favorite brand of root beer?
i don’t really drink root beer. I like Boyles though
24. What is one dish that you have never but would like to veganize?
25.Make up your own question!
I already made up a bunch- this one’s for the rest of you.
- Andrea’s Easy Vegan Cooking
- Another One Bites the Crust
- Balance Joy and Delicias
- Beautiful Living Food in Vermont
- eat’n vegan
- Eat.Live.Be Healthy.
- Eco Mama
- Everyday Dish
- Fat Free Vegan
- For the Love of Guava
- Happy Herbivore
- Happy Vegan Yogini
- Heathen Vegan
- how to feed a vegan
- Life on the Vegan Highway is GOOD!
- Live it up vegan!
- Lucky Taste Buds
- Mitten Machen
- Mosetta Stone: Decryptin’ Recipes Left and Right, Sucka!
- Show me Vegan
- The Urban Housewife
- The Vegan Foodie
- Vegan Appetite
- Vegan Crunk
- Vegan Eats & Treats
- Vegan with a Reason
- View from the Kitchen