Raw Pecan Chard Pate
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 1 cup chard leaves
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1T cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 2T Nama Shoyu (or you can sub tamari or soy sauce)
- 1t italian seasoning
- 1/4t black pepper
- 2T water
- Place all ingredients except water in the food processor and process to a paste.
- Scrape down the sides and then process for another minute and slow stream the water into the pate.
Serve with veggies, crackers or my favorite nori rolls.